Case Reopening Procedures

To request a case be re-opened you must put a formal request in writing to the Village of Little Chute Municipal Court.
You must understand that:
  • There is a non-refundable fee of $50.00 that is to accompany your request.
  • There must be a valid reason(s) to re-open this case.
If the Judge grants your request, you will be scheduled for an upcoming hearing.

The judge may deny your request.  If the Judge does not grant the request to re-open, you will still owe the forfeiture(s) for the violation(s). 

Re-opening a case does not guarantee the outcome will be any different than the original finding/points assessed.